Barron’s GRE is one of the most popular GRE preparation books amongst Pakistani students. This newly revised and updated manual gives you a test overview plus test-taking advice and a schedule for a typical computer-based GRE test. Barron’s one of the oldest players in the GRE test prep industry and has decades of knowledge preparing students for this exam, but still, their book is not the best one around.
- An analytic test with an answer key and answer explanations
- A verbal reasoning review with practice questions in sentence completion and reading understanding
- An analytical writing review with scoring strategy and practice exercises
- A quantitative reasoning review that includes general math strategies, separate quantitative questions, quantitative comparison questions, and data interpretation questions
- Two full-length models GRE tests with answer keys and answer explanations