If you want to offer your nation with safety as well as protection, then the time has arrived to make yourself getting connected with the Pakistan Air Force field line! This professional category is getting hugely in higher demand among the students as for the reason of proud recognition as well as identification status. As by checking out over the webpage blog post, you will be catching an insight into the details as related the whole as through career and scope of the Pakistan Air Force! With the passage of time, this field has turned out to be becoming the most excellent known profession as being taught in Pakistan.
Job Options Opened for Pakistan Women in Pakistan Air Force
Job as Aeronautical Engineer in Pakistan Air Force
· You can become an aeronautical engineer and can serve in this Pakistan air force. It is all through the help of this CAE course that female candidates from Pakistan can serve in this job line. Upon the completion of this CAE course, you will be hired and posted as an aeronautical engineer. At this PAF academy Risalpur, you will get two years of training by being posted on the post of aviation cadet, and then you will get the job of a pilot officer when you complete this two-year time frame of training.
Job as General Duty Pilot Officer in Pakistan Air Force
· For the female citizens of Pakistan, they can even serve in this Pakistan air force while being posted on the job line of general duty pilot officer. It is through this GDP course that you get posted on the job line as a public duty pilot officer. In this job line, you will be involved in the two years of training phase right as an aviation cadet. You need to have 60% marks in your matric as well as FSc education.
Job Areas Opened for Male Candidates in Pakistan Air Force
You can, too, become a general duty pilot officer. You can work for the navigation sector, or the air defense sector. Then departments linked with admin and special duties departments, department of information and technology in air force sector of Pakistan is opened for the male citizens of Pakistan as well.
Benefits on Joining Pakistan Air Force
· You will get this Defense Services Officers Provident fund. It is also called as with the name of DSOP
· Then, you will get a concession on your fares and your railway tickets. Housing schemes will be offered to you. A free medical treatment provision facility will be given at your table.
That is how you can join this Pakistan air force. It is a well-established defense department and opened for all male and female citizens of Pakistan. So, serve in the Pakistan air force and enjoy its immense benefits as well. Just keep in touch with, and readers will get to have more information about how they better look for jobs in the air force department of Pakistan. More details are coming soon.
How to Join Pak Air Force For Females after Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
Have you been planning to join Pakistan Air Force as you are all done with the enrollment or intermediate or Graduation?
Well, it would not be wrong to say that the female category of Pakistan has been striving hard to make their way to the Pakistan Air Force just as they are done with the enrollment or intermediate or Graduation. This has been known as one of the most reputable sectors of Pakistan, as it feels prestigious to be the part of it. Usually, the induction in this sector is done on top of the basis of the qualification.
If you have completed your matric, inter, and Graduation all in terms of the required eligibility criteria, then you can freely get into the applying mode of the Pakistan Air Force. This blog post will be demonstrating the required sum of the requirements and requirements as in getting your way into the Pakistan Air Force after the matriculation or intermediate or Graduation.
List of Employment Sectors for Girls in Pakistan Air Force:
Girls in Pakistan Air Force can step into the profession of the following employment areas:
- Lab Attendant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Upper Division Clerk
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Air Force PAF for Girls after Matric, Intermediate and Graduation:
It is vital for the female applicant that they should have the age limitations as in between from 18 years to 25 years. They should be qualifying Matric and Inter Science/Arts with at least a score of 60%.
If you want to apply to the post of clerk, then 20 WPM is essential for you too. For the post of Stenographer, 40 WPM is required for you! It is also mentioned that the female candidates who want to apply in PAF should be making a visit to their recruitment areas. They should attach their forms with the complete educational documents and National Identity Card NIC issued by NADRA.
Stages of PAF Selection Criteria:
As you will be submitting the application form, you have to pass through the below-mentioned stages to get through the final selection:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test that would be based on the subjects of English, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
So what are you waiting for? Apply for it right now!
How to join Pak Army after Graduation for females?
It is true that being a female, you can have tremendous career opportunities in the Pakistan army as well as in Pakistan navy and also in Pakistan air force. So which career options are opened for you? How can you join the Pakistan Army after you are done with the Graduation? We can tell you. For females, these Pakistani defense sectors have opened many golden opportunities for them. So let us explore these career opportunities and how to make your way into this profession.
Guidelines About Joining the Pakistani Army After Graduation for females:
To join the Pakistan army as after Graduation, then women must be meeting up with specific criteria for age and physical conditions along with educational. The age of the female candidate should be between 17-25 years old. Her height has to be 5 feet, 7 inches maximum. Her marital status should be single.
Career Options in Pakistan Army for Pakistan Women
· You can join this Pakistan army as aeronautical engineers. This is done with the help of a CAE course. Once you complete this CAE course, then females can be hired as aeronautical engineers in this Pak air force sector. Right at the PAF Academy Risalpur, females will be given two years of training as an aviation cadet. Then the next two years will be of your training session as a pilot officer. For this career field, all-female applicants should have passed their matric and FSC with 60% marks.
· This Pak army sector has also opened an option to become a general duty pilot for women of Pakistan. It is through the help of a GDP course that you can become a general duty pilot. For this field, you will be trained for four years. Two years of training mode will be as an aviation cadet, and next of the two years, training mode will be as an officer. For this post of general duty pilot, females should have 60% marks in their matric and FSC education. Both FSC pre-medical and pre-engineering applicants can apply. You can join this Pak army as a female soldier. Post of a nursing cadet is opened too for these female citizens of Pakistan. If you have a diploma in nursing or midwifery, then you can be hired as a trained nurse in this sector of the Pak army. 18 to 28 years is the maximum age limit for this post as a female trained nurse.
Types and Categories of Service
There are four beautiful classes where one can shape part of the Army in Officer or Soldier ranks:
- Regular Commission. This comprises of PMA Long Course, Graduate Course, Technical Cadet Course (TGC), AM Cadet Course, and AFNS (BSc Nursing).
- Short Service Regular Commission. This contains GDMOs and Classified/ Specialists.
- Direct Short Service Commission. This class subsumes Lady Officers (Women Commission), Psychologists, Signals – ICTOs, and Army Education Corps.
- Soldier Recruitments. It involves recruits chosen for soldier ranks.
Application and Selection Process
An advertisement is shared via Pakistan Army in newspapers twice a year (after six months), along with the details on its respectable internet site www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Individuals desiring can follow for the handy positions retaining in thinking that they have to be eligible for the imparting depending on the degree of skills and different area criteria. They will first show up in an online initial take a look at accompanied by using an interview and physical effectivity tests. This will be followed by using their 4-day assessments in respective Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) centers. ISSB consists of a mélange of checks and interviews together with personality evaluation, command tasks, written intelligence assessments, and interviews by board members and psychologists. ‘Recommended’ individuals are then despatched to close by Combined Military Hospitals for a detailed clinical examination.
Training at Pakistan Military Academy
Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Kakul is one of the oldest and most prestigious military coaching establishments of the country. It’s right here that young civilian boys from all walks of existence are modified into disciplined future navy leaders. They are groomed in several fields ranging from mess manners to wearing the army and civilian dresses on various occasions.
The cadets’ section of the ‘Long Course’ undergoes a two-year rigorous coaching program. Their coaching is divided into several army and tutorial domains. Cadets are taught primary tactics in both traditional and sub-conventional spheres, command and leadership aspects, map reading and navigational skills, along with academic topics (Science, Economics, political science, English, etc.), which will contribute towards their Bachelor’s Degree.
The handed out cadets from PMA then come to be phase of the Officer Corps and are bestowed with the honor of commanding one of the best and most battle-hardened troops in the world. The arduous duty on the shoulders of these younger leaders ought to solely be duly discharged if they are educated and organized for it. PMA Kakul leaves no stone unturned to make sure that, as the Moto stands, “Men at their best.”